At Alegria a Lisbon Boutique Hotel we aim to provide quality hospitality and accommodations that will enhance your stay with us. At Lisbon you will discover a city full of surprises and history that we love to share with everyone, we’re committed to remaining accessible to all of our visitors so that everyone can witness the majesty of our surroundings.
The Hotel has the following accessibility features
- Accessible on-site parking
- Accessible public entrance and path of travel throughout the facility
- Accessible route and entrances to hotel facilities
- Accessible public areas, including registration, and breakfast area
- Elevator to guest room floors
- Fire alarms with audible and visual notification devices
- TVs with closed caption features
- Audible and visual alarm notification devices
- Audible and visual smoke detection devices
We wish that all visitors to our website have an easy user experience, should you have difficulty learning about or booking our hotel, we invite you to contact us via telephone or email and our friendly staff will gladly assist you.
Phone: +351 213 200 670